1. Sadie is exactly the color of the fallen oak leaves.
2. I bought a rosemary plant because I love the smell when you pass your hand over the leaves. I don’t like the taste of rosemary much. The plant has developed mildew and harbors bugs, so I probably wouldn’t use it for cooking anyway.
3. I think the downside of the internet is that it allows misinformation to be disseminated so easily.
4. Christmas trees have started going to market this week.
5. It is difficult to see the forest for the trees here.
6. Is it better to wait until they burn out to replace incandescent bulbs with CFLs or just do it now?
7. Why can I have a fire in the fireplace, but cannot burn these piles of leaves? Remember that wonderful smell?
8. We spend a lot of time trying to make sense of the acts of mad men.